Bolt Action.fr
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures

+5
Havocation
Panoramix
Solosub
rodp17
stoessi
9 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures Empty Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures

Message par stoessi Dim 29 Mai - 16:33

Bonjour!

First of all, I hope it is ok to post in English as my French is unfortunately not good enough. If this is a problem, let me know.

I would like to introduce you to my small 28mm WW2 miniature company called "Stoessi's Heroes"

The little venture started originally as a paint- and hobby-blog around mostly Bolt Action:  STOESSI'S HEROES.
Since March of this year, it developed into something more as I started to work with different sculptors to get WW2 miniatures created that I thought would be cool additions to any Bolt Action army. The initial range is really small as you can see below, but I already have a few more miniatures in the pipeline which will be released in the next couple of months.

Enough words, let's share some pictures, shall we? Hope you like them!

Schütze Otto Hottenrott - Late War German, Western Front
Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures IMG_7059_edit

More pictures here: STOESSI'S HEROES: *Drum-roll*... STOESSI'S HEROES - RELEASE #1: LATE WAR GERMAN WEARING ZELTBAHN

PFC Miller, US Glider Infantry, Market Garden
Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures IMG_7053_edit

More pictures here: STOESSI'S HEROES: PFC MILLER READY FOR ACTION - US GLIDER INFANTRY SOLDIER

And a little preview of one of the new miniatures in the pipeline:

Sergeant Harold Marshall, from the Calgary Highlander Rifles Scout and Sniper platoon
Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures 2016-05-10%2B13.49.42

Another preview for all the Tarantino Fans among WW2 gamers:

Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures 2016-04-05%2B10.53.19

More pics available here: http://stoessi.blogspot.de/2016/05/stoessis-heroes-update-preview-of.html

And the last WIP that I have for now...
Senior US officer Donny Drumpf is going to join the ranks of Stoessi's Heroes soon.

Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures 2016-04-05%2B10.51.30

Hope you like them! Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Stoessi

stoessi

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures Empty Re: Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures

Message par rodp17 Dim 29 Mai - 17:05

Nice to see you in this forum for Impassioned people of the WW2, the game Bolt Action and figurines.
Also I hope that you will present your work of beautiful painting.

C'est un plaisir de te voir ici dans ce forum de gens passionnés de la seconde guerre mondiale, du jeu bolt Action et des figurines. et j'éspere que tu présenteras ton magnifique travail de peinture.
Rodp17

rodp17
rodp17

Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures Empty Re: Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures

Message par Solosub Dim 29 Mai - 17:20

Great Models Smile

Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures Banner18 Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures Banner16
Solosub
Solosub

Message par Panoramix Dim 29 Mai - 22:46

I agree !
Beautiful engraving !
It would be nice to give us information to buy your works.
is this this the right place?
Best regards
Panoramix
Panoramix

Message par stoessi Lun 30 Mai - 9:58

@Rodp17
I am more than happy to also share some of my personal paintjobs. Smile By the way, I'd love to play on the la bataille de la Fière / cauquigny table that you shared. It looks absolutely stunning!

@Panoramix
Yes, this is my own online store for now. Currently, I only have two miniatures for sale, but more will be coming shortly. There are also a couple of other stores that sell my miniatures:
* Heer46: http://www.heer46shop.de/39202120/home
* PK-PRO: http://www.pk-pro.de/Stoessis-Heroes_3

stoessi

Message par Havocation Lun 30 Mai - 10:43

Nice work , it's really beautiful Shocked
Havocation
Havocation
Admin

http://operationzero.rforum.biz/forum

Message par rodp17 Lun 30 Mai - 12:42

stoessi a écrit:@Rodp17
I am more than happy to also share some of my personal paintjobs. Smile By the way, I'd love to play on the la bataille de la Fière / cauquigny table that you shared. It looks absolutely stunning!

@Panoramix
Yes, this is my own online store for now. Currently, I only have two miniatures for sale, but more will be coming shortly. There are also a couple of other stores that sell my miniatures:
* Heer46: http://www.heer46shop.de/39202120/home
* PK-PRO: http://www.pk-pro.de/Stoessis-Heroes_3

hello stoessi
It is an enormous pleasure of seeing your vision of Hobby here and of making share this very high level of painting ( stratopheric) . perhaps we will cross on the table of the Battle of la Fière.It would be formidable
See you soon on the forum and the Facebook page : www.Bolt-Action.fr
Rod
rodp17
rodp17

Message par stoessi Lun 30 Mai - 21:30

Thanks guys!

@Rod
Yes, a match on your table would probably be something to look at. Are you by any chance planning to take your nice table to any events like Crisis in Antwerp?

stoessi

Message par Mig Wanzer Lun 30 Mai - 21:33

Your creations are truly beautiful, superb work!
Mig Wanzer
Mig Wanzer

Message par rodp17 Lun 30 Mai - 23:18

stoessi a écrit:Thanks guys!

@Rod
Yes, a match on your table would probably be something to look at. Are you by any chance planning to take your nice table to any events like Crisis in Antwerp?

Good evening stoessi. Antwerp Is a little far from or I live .If you know La Rochelle on the Atlantic dimension, I live in this corner.

You will be able to see the evolution of the table, I have work in prospect to carry out this insane idea.

For the moment I will not move much but if the opportunity arises, and if I go up towards North, I will make you sign for a meeting . I will like much to see in truth your splendid figurines in the farmyard of Cauquigny.
see you soon
Rod

rodp17
rodp17

Message par Ikbel Mar 31 Mai - 13:20

Very nice miniatures ! They're wonderful !

By any luck, are you going to do some North African fighters in the future ? Because I would be very interested ! Laughing

Ikbel

Message par stoessi Jeu 2 Juin - 10:36

rodp17 a écrit:

Good evening stoessi. Antwerp Is a little far from or I live .If you know La Rochelle on the Atlantic dimension, I live in this corner.

You will be able to see the evolution of the table, I have work in prospect to carry out this insane idea.

For the moment I will not move much but if the opportunity arises, and if I go up towards North, I will make you sign for a meeting . I will like much to see in truth your splendid figurines in the farmyard of Cauquigny.
see you soon
Rod

OK, understood. If I should travel to France on business, I will ping you and maybe we can work something out. Would be great!

stoessi

Message par stoessi Jeu 2 Juin - 10:38

Ikbel a écrit:Very nice miniatures ! They're wonderful !

By any luck, are you going to do some North African fighters in the future ? Because I would be very interested ! Laughing

Thanks!
I don't have any figures lined up for North Africa right now, but I have been thinking about it already. Any ideas in terms of the types / characters that you'd like to see? I haven't really researched the North Africa theatre yet to know much about interesting personalities...

stoessi

Message par rodp17 Jeu 2 Juin - 12:07

Hello Stoessi
Thanks and
Yessss if you come in this part of France , Make a sign and it will be one pleasure of accomodating you to speak about Figurines and paintings…and a bolt action game in Normandy
it's a little difficult to buy your figurines in internet shop.
see you later
I'm generaly in the solosub Facebook page .
https://www.facebook.com/groups/463275243845085/
Rod
rodp17
rodp17

Message par Ikbel Jeu 2 Juin - 15:17

stoessi a écrit:
Ikbel a écrit:Very nice miniatures ! They're wonderful !

Thanks!
I don't have any figures lined up for North Africa right now, but I have been thinking about it already. Any ideas in terms of the types / characters that you'd like to see? I haven't really researched the North Africa theatre yet to know much about interesting personalities...
If I only have to think about myself, I would say an Italian Bersaglieri but I don't know one in particular or maybe the founder of the British LRDG. It can be cool !

Ikbel

Message par stoessi Jeu 2 Juin - 17:25

@Rod,
If you know a store in France that might be interested in reselling my miniatures, let me know and I'll get in touch with them. Would make it easier for you guys to order. Smile

@Ikbel,
Ohhh, I could imagine an Italian Bersaglieri looking like Berlusconi! Smile
Regarding LRDG I am sure that there are famous historical personalities that I can find when I research the topic.

stoessi

Message par Ikbel Jeu 2 Juin - 17:59

stoessi a écrit:Ohhh, I could imagine an Italian Bersaglieri looking like Berlusconi! Smile
Regarding LRDG I am sure that there are famous historical personalities that I can find when I research the topic.

Haha ! That can be fun !

Regarding the LRDG, the most obvious personality is its founder, Ralph A. Bagnold. It can be a good start !

Ikbel

Message par stoessi Dim 5 Juin - 10:09

Next model ready for casting: Robert Urquhart, 1st British Airborne

Stoessi's Heroes - New vendor for WW2 miniatures 2016-05-29%2B16.37.22

More pics and some background info here: http://stoessi.blogspot.de/2016/06/stoessis-heroes-update-bridge-too-far.html

stoessi

Message par worrywort Dim 5 Juin - 11:50

Superb !

Sean connery !

worrywort

Message par Mig Wanzer Dim 5 Juin - 15:02

I particularly love this one - colorfull!

Mig Wanzer
Mig Wanzer

Message par rodp17 Dim 5 Juin - 16:27

it's a superb Figurine, but you know what i think about your sculpture job and your painting.
when we can buy this models in a French shop ?.
I'm waiting.....
rodp17
rodp17

Message par Ikbel Dim 5 Juin - 21:40

Very nice and vivid miniature, as always !

Ikbel

Message par Mig Wanzer Dim 5 Juin - 21:44

I am sure some french heroes for Indochina would be a real dream for some people in here... cyclops
Mig Wanzer
Mig Wanzer

Message par stoessi Lun 6 Juin - 9:24

rodp17 a écrit:it's a superb Figurine, but you know what i think about your sculpture job and your painting.
when we can buy this models in a French shop ?.
I'm waiting.....

Thanks! The sculpting job is not something I can claim. That was done by the talented James van Schaik in Canada.
The pre-view models like the British Airborne will still take a couple of months to produce and get ready. Once that is done, I will contact a few stores in Europe for reselling.
Maybe Philippe from the atelier will be interested? We will see.

Cheers,
Thomas

stoessi

Message par rodp17 Lun 6 Juin - 11:32

Hi Stoessi
Thanks for the name of the sculpture man. il's a very good work.
and I am looking forward to good news

thanks
Rod

rodp17
rodp17

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant